Another year passed by and surely time flies for many of us. For our church, this was a really blessed year for many reasons. For instance, new families have decided to make North West Family Church their church, we are also experiencing growth in our regular attendance and in our number of volunteers. Even in our financial situation, we are slowly growing, believing that the Lord is going to always provide for the needs of our congregation. I want to take this opportunity to thank you for giving to the Work of God through your tithes and offerings, and through your time and efforts serving Him and serving your brothers. Thank you for regularly attending our services and participating in our weekly Life Groups and Prayer Meetings. We are really excited to see what the Lord will do in our lives and in our church during these 21 Days of Prayer. We also encourage you to join us!
This month the Holy Spirit has stirred up my heart to go back to my old bible and write down in my journal the promises that He gave me in specific times of my life. It’s so powerful to see the Word of God being accomplished in our lives! Also, the Holy Spirit put into my heart some promises for your New Year that I want to share with you.
- “Your beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous will your future be.” (Job 8:7)
- “What you decide on will be done, and light will shine on your ways.” (Job 22:28)
- “For the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared.” (Pr. 3:26)
- “But now, this is what the Lord says... Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.” (Is. 43:1-2)
Thank you again for your support, prayers, and love. In the name of all the pastoral team at NWFC, have a happy and blessed New Year!
Roger Yenkins - NWFC Associate Pastor
* Extracted from our December 31st, 2017 Sunday Worship Bulletin.